Join our growing team
We are hiring!
E-Commerce Associate/Account Officer
the candidate will manage daily eCommerce operations following near line standard operating process:
• Product pricing benchmark and monitoring
• Assess business performance from multiple functions including the supply, operations, marketing.
• Provide recommendations based on trends and data driven insights.
• Monitor and Improve the health and success of assigned eCommerce market places.
• Build and maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and e-commerce
best practices and continually optimize strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or any related field.
• Fresh graduates and Graphic Artist are encouraged to apply, preferably in e-Commerce and retail industry
• Interested in e-Commerce and retail industry
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines concurrently effective use of time management and prioritization skills
• Detail oriented and work well under pressure with tight timelines
• Proficient in MS Office applications specifically in Excel
• Basic knowledge in Photoshop